Study II for Big Sky by Jason Tako


After being with my infant son in a hospital in downtown Philadelphia for months on end, I just had to do another studio study of the Western Prairie. Call it a longing for wide open spaces, and a desire to return to these places that symbolize a certain sense of freedom and in a way I call home since I grew up "on the edge of the prairie." Plus I love painting the lovely and subtle forms of big cumulus clouds and experimenting with their different shapes and patterns. I wish everyone a Happy and Blessed New Year! See more of my work at www.jasontako.com. Don't forget, I'm teaching a Landscape Painting workshop at the prestigeous Easton Studio and School April 26-28, 2013. See more at http://www.eastonstudioandschool.com/Workshops.html

Study II for Big Sky
Oil on linen panel, 11"x14"
$1,200, framed. Contact Jason at luke_tako@yahoo.com to inquire.

No comments:

Post a Comment